1. The Customer is the most important person in our business.
2. The Customer is not dependant on us, we are dependant on the Customer.
3. The Customer is not an interruption of our work, but the purpose of it.
4. The Customer does us an honor when coming to our store(s) or shopping online. We are not doing the Customer a favor by servicing him/her.
5. The Customer is part of our business, not an outsider.
6. The Customer is our guest.
7. The Customer is not a cold statistic, but flesh and blood, a human with feelings and emotions like our own.
8. The Customer is not someone to argue with or match wits.
9. The Customer is deserving of the most courteous and attentive treatment we can provide.
10. The Customer has the right to expect an employee to present a neat and clean appearance.
Customer service is a lot more
than a course you can take.
It is an attitude, it is a commitment, it is a vision!